I woke up this morning, briefly, when you did, but it was the fuzzy, half-sleeping waking where afterward, in the first light of the morning when your eyes open and you rub the deposits of sleep from their corners, you aren’t quite sure whether that memory of you leaving and kissing my forehead wasn’t more like a dream. As such, you were like a phantom hovering near me the rest of the morning, and I couldn’t shake the feeling that you were never there at all, or that maybe, perhaps, you were always there and had never left my side.
- Money, money, money, money … MONEY!
- Defeating the winter doldrums, one couch at a time
- A hard snow’s gonna fall
- An unexpected joy
- Happy birthday, duder
- Pushing the boundaries
- What makes a boy?: A reflection.
- What is success?
- What I’m listening to right now:
- Manliness. Reconsidered. Redefined. Recaptured.