Garrison Keillor has an interesting take on solitude, something I’ve always love, but have only recently started to become rather proud of (I used to think I was socially challenged, hence that’s why I preferred my alone time. Turns out I’m — somewhat — normal for preferring the company of myself to the company of others).
- Money, money, money, money … MONEY!
- Defeating the winter doldrums, one couch at a time
- A hard snow’s gonna fall
- An unexpected joy
- Happy birthday, duder
- Pushing the boundaries
- What makes a boy?: A reflection.
- What is success?
- What I’m listening to right now:
- Manliness. Reconsidered. Redefined. Recaptured.